Our ministry is love through service and giving.
Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Just as Jesus and the disciples ministered to and met the needs of the people so we too purpose to share the gospel of Jesus through ministry. Our ministry starts within our own walls and extends to our community, and even the world.
We group our ministries into several categories:
- Shepherding - Pastoral Team, Deacons and Deaconness
- Discipleship - Sabbath School, Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Evangelism
- Worship - Music & Audiovisual, Stewardship, Ushers
- Children and Youth
- Family Life - Men and Women's Ministries, Singles, Married, Seniors, Veterans, etc.
- Wellness - Health, Financial , Grief Ministry, Addiction Recovery
- Community Services